The template that started it all, now compatible with Ableton Live 9! The core system used by Bassnectar, Pretty Lights, Beats Antique, DJ Vadim and many others. Road tested, battle ready, and updated; this template is the perfect tool for both hobbyists and professionals.
This template is also easy to port over to an alternative controller and is the perfect tool to crush both dancefloors and mixtapes. Highpass and lowpass filters on virtual decks and selectable tempo-synched effects allow for creative control of your mix. 4 cue points per side and a turntable/CD-J style ‘load on the fly’ system of track organization complete with bpm, key and search tags ensure that your sets all come out spontaneous and unique, turning you into a DJ that can be danced to night after night after night.
- Akai MPD24 and MPD32 support
- Continued support for the legendary M-Audio Trigger Finger (no longer in production)
- Internal and external mixing options
- High Pass and Low Pass Filters
- 5 Selectable Performance Effects
- Beat Repeat, Transform, Delay and Reverse ‘Punch-In’ or ‘Momentary’ Effects
- 2 channel DJ configuration, 4 Cues Per Side
- Clip Pack System for ‘Load On The Fly’ Sets
- Internal and External Mixing Options
- Mac and PC Compatible
- Hands On Feel… Very Tactile
- Uses freeware VST ‘Supatrigga’
- “Supatrigga Crossfade” Reverse Effect
- Requires Ableton 8 or newer.