Secrets to Making Music | Learn How to Make Music
The real secret of the pros is that there are no secrets. You can learn all of the production hacks yourself but it will take a ton of time sifting through good and bad content trying to make sense of it all. If you want to make the most dramatic possible progress quickly, you need the best sensei you can find to teach you the secrets to making music.
After unlocking the workflow you’ll understand:
- There’s no such thing as writer’s block, you’ll laugh when you see how easy it is to do your best work every time after you shed the limiting beliefs.
- the feeling of forward focus that can only come from finishing song after song, ensuring you’ll always have momentum and never take a step back.
- The “mic drop” feeling when your musical results speak louder than any audio school diploma.
- How to transcend formula, making each track unique so you can fearlessly leave the beaten path if you so desire.
- the power of top level thinking, prioritizing emotional communication over pointless details.
- How to flip the inspiration switch every time without fail.
- The feeling of creative liberation and effortless mastery that finally allows you to relax and enjoy yourself in the studio.
- Why they say “Good music comes from people who are relaxed. Just hit a button Morty, give me a beat.” – Rick Sanchez